Chapter 16 : I'm exhausted.

I'm exhausted, mentally and physically.

There are too many things going on and I can't cope with them.

I reach home late everyday. I have to listen to every problem at home. I have to listen to every stories. I have to deal with every matter regardless. 

House, family, friends, work, public, study, personal.

I failed my exams, I couldn't deliver the assignments, I haven't paid the study fees,I haven't got any rest. Every annual leave I took, I have to deal with other things at home.

I sleep late at night, snoring. Just a sign of how tired I am. I got no mood to work early. I have been issued a warning due to coming late most of the time.

I've changed. I am no longer a happy person. I am no longer a dedicated worker. I am no longer a hard-working staff.

I've become worse. I hope not the worst.

xv

Comments