Chapter 5 : A Few Updates.



Hey there! ^^

Hee.. First of all, I wanna say sorry for all readers. I'm currently so damn busy with my study. Got a lot of assignments, a lot of works to be done, and my final exam is about a month a head! -my Gosh!- So sorry if there's no latest update from me. Hee.. :)

Okay. Roughly, this post is nothing. Just wanna update this blog so that people don't call me 'noob blogger' -yes I'm a noob blogger you fucking bitch- and I just wanna share what have I done last few weeks and what I'm doing right now. Yeah, of course I'm typing little bastard!

So,let us review what have I done in past few weeks. Here are things:

1. Played in AFTAS futsal night on March 8.
2. Being prank by my classmates in the morning earlier :)
3. Submitted my assignment for BEL 313 and finished my role-play for BEL 312.
4. Didn't touch Garena for almost 3 weeks. Hee~
5. Sign up for Pocodot.

A screen shot of Pocodot

I guess that's all I did in past few weeks. Hurm.. I'm gonna have my final exam, expected to be in the mid of April. So, gonna gone for few weeks :)

Btw, do add me in Pocodot if you got one. It's as simple as Facebook. But, more cute I might say.

So long for now. Au revoir ^^




I MISS THIS SCENE!!

xv

Comments