Chapter 10 : A Turning Point

Salam readers.

Okay, now every where I go people keep ask about results. Yeah, RESULT!
But, I won't write about it here. Just let it be a secret of mine. So, I would like to share a story that really give a big big impact in my life. 'A Turning Point' I might say.

Have you ever face a situation where at that time, everything in life turns upside down? If yes, what's it? And how it turns up your life?

A few days back, I was lying on my bed when suddenly I stared at my lappy. Then, I turned it on and start looking back any picture that I want to edit it -Thanks to CK who teach me a lil bit about CS4-

Then I opened a folder. An old folder. Last update on August 2010. When I gone through the pictures in the folder, all the memories come back in my mind. Then all those words were heard right besides my ears, all those place were seen in front of my eyes, and all those touch were on my skins. Suddenly.

And I saw the last picture. Then, I remembered something. Yeah, I looked both my wrist.

OMGosh!

I saw a lot of scars. God. Forgive me what have I done before. Seriously, I remembered those dark time of mine. I remembered how I did it. And why I did it. But, thank God. I still alive. And maybe God just spare my life because He Knows everything. And maybe, He just want me to appreciate how beautiful my life is.

Blood don't solve any thing. Plus, it make it worse. I once thing that life is simple. Yes, most of us think that life is simple.

"Hey, chill up dude. Life is awesome. Have fun!"
"Yo! Don't feel sad. Life is short. Live your life!"

That's totally bullshit! Yeah! I know it because I feel it before. And now, I appreciate every single thing in my life. And those dark sides of me, I won't do that again.

Spare your life. God Almighty.

P/S : Failed.

xv

Comments